Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Issues

8 Days

Once again, the rommate situaton has acquired a glitch (at least in my opinion) Yesterday the costs were posted on the pegboard and my costs went up a LOT (well only about $40 but it looks like a lot) while theirs went down a fair amount. I did say that I would be willing to pay more rent to keep my own room but in my mind that means continuing to pay 1/3 while they split the remaning 2/3 by three. In my mind thats fair, since my room situation hasn't changed while theirs got worse, hence the lower cost for them. Evidently that thought wasnt shared by them. Anyways, I put a note up so we shall see here later how things go.
Started on the cap of the sleeve last night, hopefully I can finish it tonight (provided I get a decent amount of schoolwork done here earlier today) but then I need to decide if I want to try and fix the back or just finish the neck/sweater.
Schooling is coming along albeit slowly, more on that later.
Hermit

1 comment:

Eve said...

Hehe, you must inform when roomies respond. I vote you just finish up sweater, but I guess that depends on end problem. (what if you just tied the ends together? I guess that is assuming that what I am a assuming to be the assumed problem is what I am indeed assuming.)