Friday, November 17, 2006

Mail!

5 Days!



Hooray for me! My package DID come today! I was afraid it wouldnt because mailperson hadnt come at normal time but he came later avec my beautious package, the contents:


Unfortunately I dont get to start on it today, in fact the plastic hasnt been opened as of yet, because I have to go to bed early and there is still schoolage to be finished (may or may not happen)








Anyways, not much else for today.
Hermit

2 comments:

Wulf said...

that's a lot more yarn than i thougt. so pretty. i want to snuggle the package.

Eve said...

AHHH *drool* However, you must take better pictures so I can see the colours properly *demand*. By the way, that carpet is a truly atrocious colour, ala the carpet we have/did have in our house, minus the dog puke/diarrhea/urine stains, I am assuming. Oh 80's carpet, how I doth love thee.