One Day!
Yesiree, I am on my way home! Okay, well not quite but in 4 hours and 15 minutes I will be waking up to leave for the airport! Yep, a whole lotta sleep I am going to get tonight, oh well, thats what six hour plane rides are for. (psh, studying)
I am almost all packed, obviously le machine isn't yet nor are the last of my clothes and some odds and ends, I am still debating as to whether I should bring knitting with me or put it in my checked suitcase, I just really dont want them to wreck it *sniff
I am almost all packed, obviously le machine isn't yet nor are the last of my clothes and some odds and ends, I am still debating as to whether I should bring knitting with me or put it in my checked suitcase, I just really dont want them to wreck it *sniff
Anyways, the bulk of my day today, minus packing, was working on my sock which now is beginning to look like a real foot covering, makes me awfully happy indeed! Its farther along than in the picture but I forgot to take another one and I do need to get to bed here so thats all ye get.

Hermit

3 comments:
I thought you were leaving thursday! woohoo, exciting! Aussi, that sock is SO pleasing, I am going to steal some of your abilities now, thank you very much. See you Soooooooon!
Yay, I'm so impressed by your sock-ing skills, Hermit! Hooray, going to see you in very litle time=grand. I'd say to pack you knitting things into your checked baggage so that you can be sure to have it when you're here. Because if they confiscate it form your carry-on, which they would, chances are it's gone forever, which would make me cry and cry.
I haven't commented here yet...so HI HERMY!! Nice sock, even though I saw it even more when I saw YOU! That was SUCH a good sleepover, if I do say so!
Mouse
Post a Comment