Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lazy Sunday

3 Days!




Today was indeed a lazy sunday, woke up late (haha, as in about 2 but in my defense I went to bed around five and did wake up at 11ish and then again at 12ish) baked some cookies:

Pretty tasty if I do say so myself. Dissapeared awfully quickly too in the presence of roommates and others.

Worked on my sock a bit more, established that it was WAAY too small:

Started anew, after doing some caculations (*gasp* that means I utilized my elementary math skills?! Nono, dont you fret, handy dandy caculator was put to use)

For my use so that I can repeat process on next sock:

Measure ball of foot: 9 inches, gauge -9 inches, 9x9= 81-10%= 72.9 (fudged to make divisible by 4->72) =18 stitches on each needle

Cast on 12 stitches on each needle (figure 8 cast on), knit two rows, increase while distributing 7 stitches on each needle, continue increasing until 18 stitches on each needle

Found that the resulting sock was much more appropriate:


And there you have it, my lazy sunday, note the distinct lack of schoolwork mentioned, yeah, not a good thing, should probably do something about that.
Hermit

No comments: