Sunday, November 12, 2006

Countdown


10 Days
Thats right, I am eagerly counting down the days until I get to come home, 10 days today!! The hands were the brainchild of Tyger and I finally got around to doing it yesterday and they conveniently located on the wall above my bed.




As for the rest of today, the bagels were finished, laundry was done, some knitting was accomplished and thats about it. But here goes my chronicals of the bagel making process:








Dough Bagels awaiting boiling water bath









Boiled Bagels before baking













Fresh out of the oven

I did have a bit of a mishap at the beginning, the dough was too dry and I added waay too much water but more flour seemed to remedy the issue and they dont taste strange so I vote that all went well!


Hermit







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! It's like those super baking blogs, except you made whole wheat bagels, and not 'pistachio hazelnut chocolate fig cake with cherry and marzipan ganache and mint raspberry mango cream bubble filling'. (I made that up, in case you couldn't tell).
Tyger