Monday, November 13, 2006

Nearing Completion...

Single Digits!

Yep, I used recycled paper, yay for me! I have voted that I am going to start packing a week away, only two days until I start packing then!


Many things are nearing completion:

-school courses:

soils is finished, now I just need to STUDY (but I am feeling a bit better since I discovered that it is worth 35% of my final mark)

floral design is getting there, if I get my butt in gear, I might finish module 7 tonight, then I should be finished the course by the end of this week.

botany isnt as far along, should be working on unit 6 this week and there are 8 units/modules in the course.


-knitting:

sweater is coming along, I am almost at the sleeve cap of the last sleeve (the last piece of the sweater!)




Er, and not much else, affirming the major lack of life I have here!

Hermit




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your sweater, looks grand. I think I may need to quite possibly sneal the pattern. And hoohah, at least you are almost done your courses. AND, I think you need to procure a background colour for the page. *decide*
EVE