Thursday, November 30, 2006

Procrastination

Gosh, it sure is hard to get back into the swing of things, I am going to be a wreck after christmas break! Speaking of I am SO excited! *grin* I was informing le wulf about this earlier so I am putting it here because it is spiff:
So it has been established that if folks mosey on over to my house, I dont know if that is hapenning or not, (what is the plan anyhow?) then we shall have foods of the festive variety only, I has decided. Here is my tentative list:
-cranberry soup
-cranberry rice pilaf (has cranberries and celery in it)
-sugared cranberries or white chocolate covered cranberries or both (mmm, I love those sugared cranberries! *drool*)
-these cookies that have sugar coated jubejubes in them (they look festive to me anyhow)
And that is all, I need more green things! Ah well, still plenty of time for these plans.

Right now, in case you aren't aware, I am procrastinating, I have a Soils assignment due tomorrow and I really want to just send it off here tonight but as of yet it isn't finished so instead of working on it I am doing blog rounds and basically anything to distract me from the task. How intelligent...

My plans for homeness have been slightly mangled, I was assuming roommate #1 would probably be able to chauffer me to the airport (I like how at my age I still require driving around, yay for me) since it is in a time slot that she would be back from work and before she would need to get to class buuut today I found out that she is going home on the Monday, byebye plans. I really don't want to have to take another 65$ (feeling a bit francophone today) cab ride to the airport, granted the driver is really nice but I do feel that it is a bit steep just to get to the airport so I can fly home. *sigh*

And now I am going to post this but shall update later with pictures of projects and such and maybe, just maybe, the happy feeling of a completed and sent off assignment.
Hermit

4 comments:

Eve said...

Christmas IS almost here! *grin*
Lots of cranberry-involving recipes. And oui, I am going to vote for your house, hehe *is brat* k, off to topspeed read more blogs and further procrastinate.

Kesineeee said...

yes, I love your house at Christmas. Can we do it on the 20th afternoon? Oui? Is that a possibility?

Mouse

Wulf said...

MMM, christmas is tasty. We could make apple pie (cause that is sooo christmassy) and make the pasrty ourselves, and thus add food colouring.

Kesineeee said...

Hahaha, that'd be SO awesome. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Mouse