Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update and Various Ramblings

Update:
As of yet, the note has been ignored, so I am guessing that a face to face confrontation must ensue *sigh* but I was talking to other roommate today and she was saying that she thought it seemed reasonable to assume that my rent would remain the same.
On that note, we had a nice conversation today, I guess it is a good idea to be less reclusive at least some of the time! I do think that we could get along just dandy, we seem to have similar beliefs which is spiff because I choose to believe that some of my beliefs are rather old-personesque.

Ramblings:
Sweater is coming right along, only eight more rows until I am done the sleeve, I am getting increasingly nervous about the lack of yarn though. Oh well, I am sure I will have enough to do the neckband, its just deciding about the back... Shant be finishing tonight though, I told myself that bedtime was 2 today and it is already a few minutes past that.

Saying goodbye to my one early night this week *grumble*
Today during class, one of the teachers came in and told us that on thursday we have class from 8-9 (we usually finish at eight, our one early night in the week) which is crud, I choose to believe it is our punishment for getting a break next week. Unfortunately I think that it may be partially my fault, the other day she came up to me and asked if I thought our class would like to have a guest teacher on thursday and I said it would be nice to have him (but to my defense, what am I supposed to say 'uh, well I would like to have him but I would rather go home early thanks') and then she went on about how she could maybe fit him in on another day and such so I was hoping that the thursday thing had been avoided, apparently not.
True, I am here to take class so I should be happy to have another one, with a guest teacher etc., but on the other hand I do think it is important to have some time off and yeesh, I would think that 30 hours a week is sufficient for an extra-curricular activity!?

Well, since I am an idiot, I am going to calculate out time, I do think it is around 30 hours though:
-Monday: 5:30-9:15
-Tuesday: 3:30-4:30 and 5:30-9:15
-Wednesday: 4:30-9:00
-Thursday: 3:30-4:30 and 5:30-8:00
-Friday: 5:30-9:00
-Saturday: 9:00-7:15 (although now we are being let out at 6:30, hooray!)
Soo, that brings us up to...yep, 30 hours and 15 minutes, although I think there is an extra class (an hour) on friday that I am not accounting for but anyways, I think with 30 hours we are entitiled to one day off early. *end rant*

Well anyhow, I must be off to bed here, I am thinking that I should at some point here make a list of what I am grateful for since I tend to be such a complainy person, ah well, for another day.
Hermit

No comments: