The photo opportunities within the apartment are rather limited and I have thus taken to photographing textures, actually reasonably fun and something I wouldn't normally do. Enjoy, and you can guess as to what each texture is from (although a few are things you probably haven't seen, yourwelcome)
There are to be no comments on my lackage of life with regards to the arrangement of photos or the disgusting amount of time it might take someone to fiddle so that each picture is the same size. Speaking of that, is there anyone else, besides Tyger and I, who checks blogs regularly, and by regularly I do not mean once every day or two, I mean several times a day religiously? Just wondering...
So this gets to be the ultimate blog post lengthwise since I don't feel like making several posts. Actually I lied, its because I am a fool and like comments, if I was to post several all at once then some wouldn't get comments.
Okay, well without further ado, le question thingy a la Tyger (sorry in advance for the major lacking in humour, if thats what you are after, just skip this chunk over if you may):
List 12 people:
1)Douglas
2)Elizabeth (the one we went to school with)
3)Jo
4)Jordan
5)Liam
6)Mouse
7)Nomad
8)Peter
9)Rat
10)Sam
11)Tyger
12)Wulf
answer these questions:
Q: Have you ever kissed 7? No, although there was that time.... (err, maybe that was with Rat, I wonder if she remembers/has any inkling of what I speak of)
Q: What's the best memory you have of 9? Hmmm, lots, although I do appreciate our wednesday night escapades in general, particularly the 'lets see how much water we can drink and not go to the washroom' idea (was that the thing where we were timing ourselves *avoids elaborating)
Q: Whens the next time you're going to see 4? Perhaps next time I go over to 7 and 9's house, or maybe when I go to church and 9 is again not there *sob*, beats me really, likely not for a while.
Q: Is number 8 pretty? Well I am not sure one would generally use that term to describe said person, but maaybe?....
Q: What was your first impression of number 10? Don't really recall, although I imagine it was probably slightly skewed by previous speakage about from 11
Q: How did you meet 3? Via being in the same grade 3 class, well actually it was probably more likely through mutual friend of nomad (ditches using numbers)
Q: Is 11 your best friend? yes, as are 5 others of those people listed *warm fuzzies*
Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month? Yes actually.
Q: Do you think 2 has a crush on you? Haha, I wonder if she even remembers me.
Q: When was the last time you saw 12? On Saturday, yay sledding! (how was sitting the next day there wulfy?)
Q: Have you ever been to 1's house? Yeppers, plenty of times actually.
Q: When's the next time you'll see 10? Not for a while I think, although mayhap next time I is home, Tyger and I can accomplish our grocery store field trip, and since store is close to her house, maybe then, but then again, maybe not. =long winded way of saying beats me
Q: Are you really close to 3? Yes, at least in my head, well I feel like you have to be fairly close to a person after knowing them for over a decade!
Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4? Actually yes, hehe, I went avec their family to a movie once.
Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2? I dont think so, but it's always possible since I was such a troublemaker and my memory is crud.
Q: Would you ever go out with number 7? Welll *ditches proper meaning* I would go out to many a place with Nomad.
Q: What do you and number 3 talk about the most? Most recently, everything, prior to that it seemed like it tended towards weather *snicker, thats great!
Q: Do you even know 9? Yesiree! Again, the whole decade+ thing.
Q: Would you give number 12 a hug? *tries to remember if we hugged one of the more recent times we have seen* I am sure that I have, haha, even if it was a 'I am going to squeeze you to death' type hug that would have ensued in the era of Medical Sciences *grin*
Q: Are you in love with number 7? Friend-love, yes, what is it with #7 anyways?
Q: Do you know a secret about number 9? yes
Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5. Younger brothers are friends, is friends with his older sister.
Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 10? haha, the fact that we frequently speak on the phone like this: 'Hello?, *cackle, wheeze* Hi Tyger, uhhh who is this, *snort*, helloooo?, Hi Tyger, oh I will go get her'
Q: Have you ever danced with number 7? Yep, dancing in mud! Oh we had some grand times back in the day!
Q: How long have you known number 11? Lets see here *wipes grunge off of math area of brain* 6 years, I think.
Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 8? Ah yes, constantly, in fact, I am having a screaming match with him over the phone as I type this.
Q: Would 2 and 4 make a good couple? Suuure, but I think its fairly unlikely
Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face? No, she was always very nice, or so I recall.
Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother? Yes, although most likely in a fairly offhand way, but yes.
Q. How did you meet number 6? Via Rattigan, I cant recall if she took part in our recess Donovan Baileyness but I feel like she might have.
Q: What would happen if you put 10 and 12 in a room together? Not sure, I vote either very little talking, or perhaps findage of a newfound joint interest *cough, Star Treck, cough*
Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5? I really doubt it, his older sister on the other hand....
Q: What is the best memory you have with number 1? Erm, well, haha, where he had a friend over and we were all at their house and we wanted them to go elsewhere so a rather charming conversation was started that involved spastic yelling of choice words/phrases
Q: Do you live close to 7? Erm, well, kind of, some of the time.
Q: What is number 3's favorite food? Hmm, I actually dont know, I do know however, that it isn't microwaved broccoli.
Q: Out of your 12, which one would you say is the funniest? I think it depends on any given day or time
Q: Who is the most flirtatious? erm, haha, well I have heard tales of 10's lunchtime friend
Q: If you could change one thing about number 10, what would it be? Likely removing one of the more Tyger-irritating factors
Q: Say something nice about number 11. Is on le machine with reasonable frequency, so I feel like I have friends (that is a compliment, haha, I promise!)
Q: Which one lives the farthest away? Number 3, no wait, 2, apparently she is in Latvia or Estonia or something right now.
Q: Which one do you hang out with the most? Well this last chunk I had 3 timeslots avec 11, but I think it varies, especially now, whoever is home *sigh*
Q: The quietest? Err, well from my point of view, 10 is, but I think that is because I have basically zip contact with, so yes
Q: What kind of car does number 12 have? The invisible kind, maybe transit (is there transit up there Wulf?)
Q: Have you traveled anywhere with number 8? Does the park on friday count?
Q: If you gave number 2 $100 dollars tonight, what would they spend it on? I really have no idea, although maybe put it towards school or something.
And wonder of wonders, my walls have acquired something other than paint:


P.S. These photos don't count for my photography upping skills, they were taken at night, which my camera despises, thus pictures de la crap.
Today was semi grand, our class in ginormous, actually, and we were jammed into mucho small studio and topheadlady came in because she spied children 'not being serious' so she reprimanded them and then noted how crammed in we were. She shoofed in and out a few more times and then asked 4 kids from me class to go into next studio (class that is a level above us) and I was all 'poop, those are obviously the kids she is going to move up etc.' she peered around a bit more, and then shoofed me into other class aussi! Hooray. Well, not that that means much, because then she came and watched that class and I was *mangledie* so yes, but I am trying to inform myself that it was due to just returning and not that the kids in that class are way mucho better than I/we. But yes, the end.
And lastly,
So this gets to be the ultimate blog post lengthwise since I don't feel like making several posts. Actually I lied, its because I am a fool and like comments, if I was to post several all at once then some wouldn't get comments.
Okay, well without further ado, le question thingy a la Tyger (sorry in advance for the major lacking in humour, if thats what you are after, just skip this chunk over if you may):
List 12 people:
1)Douglas
2)Elizabeth (the one we went to school with)
3)Jo
4)Jordan
5)Liam
6)Mouse
7)Nomad
8)Peter
9)Rat
10)Sam
11)Tyger
12)Wulf
answer these questions:
Q: Have you ever kissed 7? No, although there was that time.... (err, maybe that was with Rat, I wonder if she remembers/has any inkling of what I speak of)
Q: What's the best memory you have of 9? Hmmm, lots, although I do appreciate our wednesday night escapades in general, particularly the 'lets see how much water we can drink and not go to the washroom' idea (was that the thing where we were timing ourselves *avoids elaborating)
Q: Whens the next time you're going to see 4? Perhaps next time I go over to 7 and 9's house, or maybe when I go to church and 9 is again not there *sob*, beats me really, likely not for a while.
Q: Is number 8 pretty? Well I am not sure one would generally use that term to describe said person, but maaybe?....
Q: What was your first impression of number 10? Don't really recall, although I imagine it was probably slightly skewed by previous speakage about from 11
Q: How did you meet 3? Via being in the same grade 3 class, well actually it was probably more likely through mutual friend of nomad (ditches using numbers)
Q: Is 11 your best friend? yes, as are 5 others of those people listed *warm fuzzies*
Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month? Yes actually.
Q: Do you think 2 has a crush on you? Haha, I wonder if she even remembers me.
Q: When was the last time you saw 12? On Saturday, yay sledding! (how was sitting the next day there wulfy?)
Q: Have you ever been to 1's house? Yeppers, plenty of times actually.
Q: When's the next time you'll see 10? Not for a while I think, although mayhap next time I is home, Tyger and I can accomplish our grocery store field trip, and since store is close to her house, maybe then, but then again, maybe not. =long winded way of saying beats me
Q: Are you really close to 3? Yes, at least in my head, well I feel like you have to be fairly close to a person after knowing them for over a decade!
Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4? Actually yes, hehe, I went avec their family to a movie once.
Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2? I dont think so, but it's always possible since I was such a troublemaker and my memory is crud.
Q: Would you ever go out with number 7? Welll *ditches proper meaning* I would go out to many a place with Nomad.
Q: What do you and number 3 talk about the most? Most recently, everything, prior to that it seemed like it tended towards weather *snicker, thats great!
Q: Do you even know 9? Yesiree! Again, the whole decade+ thing.
Q: Would you give number 12 a hug? *tries to remember if we hugged one of the more recent times we have seen* I am sure that I have, haha, even if it was a 'I am going to squeeze you to death' type hug that would have ensued in the era of Medical Sciences *grin*
Q: Are you in love with number 7? Friend-love, yes, what is it with #7 anyways?
Q: Do you know a secret about number 9? yes
Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5. Younger brothers are friends, is friends with his older sister.
Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with number 10? haha, the fact that we frequently speak on the phone like this: 'Hello?, *cackle, wheeze* Hi Tyger, uhhh who is this, *snort*, helloooo?, Hi Tyger, oh I will go get her'
Q: Have you ever danced with number 7? Yep, dancing in mud! Oh we had some grand times back in the day!
Q: How long have you known number 11? Lets see here *wipes grunge off of math area of brain* 6 years, I think.
Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 8? Ah yes, constantly, in fact, I am having a screaming match with him over the phone as I type this.
Q: Would 2 and 4 make a good couple? Suuure, but I think its fairly unlikely
Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 2 in the face? No, she was always very nice, or so I recall.
Q: Has number 1 ever met your mother? Yes, although most likely in a fairly offhand way, but yes.
Q. How did you meet number 6? Via Rattigan, I cant recall if she took part in our recess Donovan Baileyness but I feel like she might have.
Q: What would happen if you put 10 and 12 in a room together? Not sure, I vote either very little talking, or perhaps findage of a newfound joint interest *cough, Star Treck, cough*
Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 5? I really doubt it, his older sister on the other hand....
Q: What is the best memory you have with number 1? Erm, well, haha, where he had a friend over and we were all at their house and we wanted them to go elsewhere so a rather charming conversation was started that involved spastic yelling of choice words/phrases
Q: Do you live close to 7? Erm, well, kind of, some of the time.
Q: What is number 3's favorite food? Hmm, I actually dont know, I do know however, that it isn't microwaved broccoli.
Q: Out of your 12, which one would you say is the funniest? I think it depends on any given day or time
Q: Who is the most flirtatious? erm, haha, well I have heard tales of 10's lunchtime friend
Q: If you could change one thing about number 10, what would it be? Likely removing one of the more Tyger-irritating factors
Q: Say something nice about number 11. Is on le machine with reasonable frequency, so I feel like I have friends (that is a compliment, haha, I promise!)
Q: Which one lives the farthest away? Number 3, no wait, 2, apparently she is in Latvia or Estonia or something right now.
Q: Which one do you hang out with the most? Well this last chunk I had 3 timeslots avec 11, but I think it varies, especially now, whoever is home *sigh*
Q: The quietest? Err, well from my point of view, 10 is, but I think that is because I have basically zip contact with, so yes
Q: What kind of car does number 12 have? The invisible kind, maybe transit (is there transit up there Wulf?)
Q: Have you traveled anywhere with number 8? Does the park on friday count?
Q: If you gave number 2 $100 dollars tonight, what would they spend it on? I really have no idea, although maybe put it towards school or something.
And wonder of wonders, my walls have acquired something other than paint:
P.S. These photos don't count for my photography upping skills, they were taken at night, which my camera despises, thus pictures de la crap.
Today was semi grand, our class in ginormous, actually, and we were jammed into mucho small studio and topheadlady came in because she spied children 'not being serious' so she reprimanded them and then noted how crammed in we were. She shoofed in and out a few more times and then asked 4 kids from me class to go into next studio (class that is a level above us) and I was all 'poop, those are obviously the kids she is going to move up etc.' she peered around a bit more, and then shoofed me into other class aussi! Hooray. Well, not that that means much, because then she came and watched that class and I was *mangledie* so yes, but I am trying to inform myself that it was due to just returning and not that the kids in that class are way mucho better than I/we. But yes, the end.
And lastly,

5 comments:
1. Your pictures are all oh so lovely, and they remind me of the backs of old OWL magazines which gives me many a good memory.
2. I also check these blogs several times a day. Often my internet time will be taken up with nothing but checking my blog for comments, checking everyone else's blog and then coming back to my blog to see if there's been any change. Then repeating this several times.
3. Grocery store field trip?! Sounds like memorable hijinks to me!
4. Oh man, waltzing in mud. That was such a great day until my mom saw me.
5. I know Hannah found Elisabeth Trotter on Facebook, which I thought was pretty keen. No idea where she's at or what she's doing now.
1)Hey, I used to read owl too! (and chickadee, and chirp, but anyways...)
-Soft rossette blanket.
-Nasty apartment carpet.
-SKIN.
-Your favourite pants.
-Threadbare something?
-Something 80s.
-Satin?
-Knitting, of the ribbing variety).
-Whatever it is, it looks unpleasant.
-This, on the other hand, looks pleasant.
Am I right?!
2) I am on the computer lots? That's IT?? (I'm touched, no really, thanks) *snortdie*
3) I found Liz on facebook too! Not that I've talked to her or anything....
grin. after sledding, i was actually laright. but me brothers and kylian went snowboarding the next day, and were all *die* so i laffed at them. nextly, tis spelled TREK. not treck. snarl. and lastly, i assume there is transit here, but i have never used it. i am the no-life of the party.
I read these all the time, I don't however, post all the time! haha
Hmmmm, attempting to think of the *time* that hermit is speaking of. We likely did that whole fake-stage-kiss thing that everyone was obsessed with in grade 6, but I have no memories of anything more. And about the water chugging, twas during the *timing* phase *wheeze*. Yeah, I think that if I wasn't at school I'd be checking these numerous times per day, but as it stands I'm usually looking once every day or two. And I am mucho enjoying les photos, and Elisabeth is in Riga, Latvia on an exchange program. Yes, that is all :)
Post a Comment