Thats right! The white stuff finally made an appearance here, hooray! In fact, the pictures are from two, yes, two different times! This made for a decent accumulation, unfortunately it basically all melted when the sun came out.
In other news, my photo a day plan has majorly died, I am largely attributing it to the lack of photographable material. Oh well, I am planning now to just take more pictures in general but without such an unforgiving plan.
I finished the second front on meres sweater, now for the sleeves however I have another conundrum; the sweater calls for 3/4 length sleeves but I am making them full length and I am not sure if I will have enough yarn so I was thinking I could do the cuffs in the alternate colour but the sleeves start with the alternate colour. Plan being that I could attempt to do the sleeves from the cap down so that I end with the cuffs and also knit up the lace insets (with the alternate colour) for the top first so that I know how much yarn I have to use. I am kind of nervous about doing that though so for now it is languishing.
I had great plans for auditioning for some places mid-February and it was almost all planned out and then my hip started bothering me quite a bit, went to a physiotherapist, basically tis my Iliacus muscle that is bothering me but he didn't really say how long it would take to heal etc. etc. so basically I don't know what to do in regards to the auditions. Bleh.
Between planning for the auditions, hip business and procrastinating, school has largely not been happening, this is a bad thing. I did do some today though, I really need to work on it this weekend though.
Hermit
3 comments:
Did your physio tell you what was wrong with your iliacus?? Thats a weird muscle to have hurt...
I hope you can still audition and get into lots of places. That'd be awesome! Yay for snow...not...if you like it so much, you should trade climates with me!!
And YAY for experimenting with knitting...man...I suck at knitting so much!!
Looove!
Yay, postage! I hope your hip is ok
Oh, poor hermy. That is sad about hip die-age right before audition time. Perhaps you and Kes can frustration-vent together if it turns out that this is going to limit your auditioning abilities. And I congratulate you on your less-stressful photography plan :)
Post a Comment