Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Forwards and backwards

Well guess what? It snowed today, imagine that. Granted it was only for a few minutes (and I was in class, dang, but I did get to watch since I was standing right by the window) and it stayed on the ground but still, one step closer to winter weather. Right now tis -5 so hooray for that!
Aussi, me pere is possibly coming to visit me this weekend, yipee! It's kind of sad how excited that makes me, haha, I get the distinct feeling this is due to my parents feeling notsogreat about the whole living situation at the moment *grin* (they were recently informed of some of my latest 'issues') but yes, still, that is happy and since he has this fancy flight dealy where he pays a certain amount per month to fly as much as he wants, it isn't really an extra expense (flight thingy is for work)

So, now for some pictures:
Le sweater, has been finished since I came back but finally took the pictures, tis crud though, hasn't been cold enough to wear it yet but with the weather like it was today, things are looking up.


Le sock, yes, as you can see, there appear to be a few issues, namely sock #2 is distinctly larger than the first one. I believe this entails ripping it back and doing the heel over again although I am not quite sure where I went wrong but as of yet, I am ignoring it because I really don't want to do that. Ladeda

365 Pictures. Yep, already failed, on Sunday I didn't take a picture, but I partially blame poopy weather on that and I truly intended to; see I went on a grand expedition to the library and was planning on taking pictures on my way back since I headed out later than intended and didn't want to get there too close to closing time. But while I was in there, I saw another girl from dance and she ended up giving me a ride home, which was tres nice since I got quite a few books *grin* but yes, am plotting of making some kind of album for posting of those kind of pictures, maybe later as tis rather late here tonight.

Some weirdo hippie type activities, I have taken it upon myself to try out le buildage of random things, tonight being this herbal shampoo stuff.
Needless to say, such activities have been conducted in my room, we shall see how it works tomorrow after it has steeped for the night.
But yes, now off to bed with me.
Hermit

No comments: