Saturday, March 29, 2008

Well Brought Up.

Thanks to the genius combination of Lori Haney and Alison I have that stuck in my head. I do think it is highly entertaining but still enough is enough.
So we is partaking in Earth Hour right now, self determined, par moi (well okay not entirely, brother is in his room with light on etc. but its the only one in the house so I figure I will sacrifice it to avoid an argument) and it's interesting what you can't do without lights/electricity and I am quasi cheating being on le machine but it isn't plugged in so yes.
In other news I made Vice Cream the other day! How exciting. I never make ice cream because I can't plan far enough in advance to have the freezer thing frozen for when I actually want to make the ice cream but luckily enough it was already frozen, genius! I made the mint chocolate chip which is good especially in that it doesn't freeze rock hard once it is in the freezer overnight like most homemade ice creams do. Only issue is that tis very strong, my fault I think though, it called for natural flavourings which apparently have not alcohol but I just subbed extract and methinks extract is a wee bit stronger than these 'flavourings' anyhew, hoping to try another recipe here soonish when we gets more ingredients.
And off, must. do. school.
Hermit

No comments: