Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Head Hurts

I have never understood those people who can't wear their hair up for any amount of time because it hurts too much or gives them a headache. I figured that was because my hair is always up/ I have a very robust scalp/ those people are a bit wimpy hair-wise but I tell you, I think I finally understand!
Today I had my hair so tightly plastered to my head it started to hurt after about 3 hours which is a record I tell you. Granted it was also so hairsprayed that my neck was glued into one position (the hairspray dripped down my neck, thus gluing it with the hair, notsomuch fun but does make for good posture) and it was pinned within an inch of it's (my?) life. And I didn't do it (I think that explains a lot)
Basically, today was me exam, and I came all prepared, with required hairdo etc. teacher takes a look at me 'good hair' and then proceeds to take it out and redo it, mangling my scalp in the process. Hehe, funny thing though she told me later that I should cut my hair because it uses too much energy. Er, sorry, what? I have no idea what she meant, I have to expend too much energy to deal with it, it uses too much to grow, what?
Anyways, that is my musings.
Hermit
P.S. I am stupid and haven't taken it out yet because I know that it will be stuck in the same position once I take it out and I don't feel like dealing with that right now.

2 comments:

Kesineeee said...

haha I remember being in gymnastics like...artistic gymnastics, and having my hair like that too...only difference was...I did it to myself. Hahahah. Ewwww though...hair gel is grossness, but it DOES make for solid buns that will never come out onstage...or off...!!

Wulf said...

I am definetly one of those wimpy people who can't stand to have their hair back. But another part of my reasoning is if my hair is back, people can see the short, fuzzy hair at my hairline.
Have you not had a hair cut yet?