Tuesday, March 25, 2008

News from Hermit's Brain

Alo all. You gets news from the depths of my cranium today. Actually its from a few days ago but I think it's quite the gem so you get it anyways.
So a while back (thursday to be precise) I woke up feeling like I was coming down with some illness (likely courtesy of my lovely ballet compatriots, I tell you they are the most sickly bunch I have met in a long while and apparently my immune system cannot fend them and their bacteria off) which based on my aforementioned figurings and recollections of previous speakings (things like what so and so missing kid has thats keeping them away from class) got me figuring I had a lovely bunch of choices with what I was coming down with; strep throat, mono, the like. However Hermit's brain can't be content with this kind of information alone, it must then compile it and add some of it's own tasty tidbits. Such glorious chemistry occurs and then voila, lebrain has deduced that I am likely coming down with cancer. Fun times indeed. I actually had myself convinced for a while (which really was an enjoyable experience. not. I don't suggest you allow yourself to be convinced of those kind of things) until my sickly symptoms became more normal.
And that children, is why you shouldn't read Readers Digest if you are prone to paranoia.
Hermit

3 comments:

Redcard Sanchez said...

Hooray for paranoid brain threads! I've had a few choice ones myself. Way back when, I ended up convincing myself that Kylian had killed himself because Kesinee wasn't answering her phone. I've also convinced myself that I had SARS, cancer, and that I had somehow managed to get pregnant without knowing it. The symptoms were all there!
So I guess a few of us are crazy from time to time.

Kesineeee said...

hahahahaha. You are the best. I love that Readers' Digest has officially ruined your life

Kesineeee said...

OH MAN, I have totally thought I was pregnant too...like...HOW though...I am SO not the virgin Mary type, I am thinking. Hahah oh panic and stressed out brains, scaring us for no reason!