You know what I just figured out? 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' contains all the letters of the alphabet (hehe, and I counted just to make sure!) How did I figure this out? Found this website and noticed that they used this for all the fonts and then thinks to meself, well maybe it has all the letters in the alphabet so they don't need any other samples. And yes indeed, how smart is lehermit? Anyways, me is intrigued by the website/looking at peoples handwriting. I vote that Nomads would definitely get picked, so purdy looking.
Anyways, here it is in case you wish to peer:
http://kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/fontsforpeas/
My creature pictures have been missing as of late but today I has a video!! (Provided it works) Snowy has taken a liking to getting bunny massages. At first we did it because it is an excellent method of removing excess bunny fluff for collecting (I am bagging it up in hopes that someday I will have enough to spin it into yarn and make super soft something from it) but he rather took a liking to them so now he gets them sometimes just because he is ohsospoiled. Anyways, I think it is hilarious how he gets himself so relaxed so I videoified him so all can enjoy!
Okay so video is being dumb, or I am being dumb, but either way it isn't working so I has pictures instead!
Or not. Blogger evidently hates me. Is anyone else having issues posting pictures?
Hermit
1 comment:
Aww, bunbun massage. Stupid blogger, I wanted to see!
PS I am coming home for easter and we should all get together and do UKRANIAN STYLE EASTER EGGS. zomg.
Post a Comment