Soo, plenty of pictures from ages ago but for now I am sticking with my ever-favourite subject(s)... le creatures!! I am sure you shall all soon be sick of them but too bad because I think they are adorable and thus will never tire, mwahaha.
These are actually from the most recent photoshoot since most of my other creature pictures still aren't procured. This years fall photoshoot:
Madame Velvet, this actually isn't from the fall photoshoot but yes, tres cute *drool.

Many pigs, haha, not the distance between Oreo and the rest of them, she was being a huge butthead,kept fighting with Rosie, so I put either Whistle or Trouble in between them and then she would just randomly bite whatever pig was there who would be *whine, what did I do*
So I present you the group picture sans bratty-pig:

Here she is, on the run. Haha, I like how they get all stretched out when they are heading somewhere.
And now, the rabbit, doing what he does best.

My favourite picture of all time even though it is incredibly cruddy. Oreo licking her cage, the next one is much better picturewise but I still like this one best.


Okay, and there is the end of your visual inundation.
I am having issues with border thing again, had long talk avec parents about going to airport (had plans for this weekend) but they are both quite convinced that going back is very likely to kill chances for easy entry ever again and that it is pretty much a no because they have the school blacklisted. So while I really want to be able to go back now I dont want to possibly kill my chances of say going for the summer by trying now. Gah, why can't they just be reasonable individuals?
Oh well, I guess I have another week at least to think it over.
Hermit
4 comments:
Aww, the one(s) of Oreo licking her cage are actually the cutest thing ever. Also, I am impressed by your picture-blogging abilities, it is actually the most frustrating thing ever.
awww ohmygoodnesscute!!!!! GAH teh border people should be...NOT BUTTHEADS for lack of a more reasonable term...
I've got to say, I love your creature pictures. Your pictures in general are fantastic, but creature pictures especially so, due to the loveliness of your subjects! And what's this about the friggin' school being friggin' blacklisted? That's crazy talk. Honestly, the border people are insane.
http://mfrost.typepad.com/
cute_overload/2007/10/mini-dragon-pee.html
K, try that code out (you may need to copy it in bits). You MUST make one of these. or several.
Post a Comment