Just thought I should warn you all. No longer safe, as in, le Hermit is learning to drive! *evil grin*
Episode #1 didn't go too badly, as in both pere and I are alive and the car is unscathed. I would say my greatest downfall as a driver is my tendancy to let go of the steering wheel and stare at my feet when things aren't working out or the how I just let go, stop pressing pedals etc. and then panic when the car continues to move (at a blistering pace of about 5km/h). However as my current top speed is 20 clicks I would say that the vast majority of our streets are safe for some time yet.
Hermit
2 comments:
haha, you kill me. I'm pretty sure if I EVER start to learn (you know, implying getting my butt in gear and getting my learners and stuff) that I'll be in pretty much the same position of 'augh!*freeze*'. The one time I was driving was in my grandparents car around the parking lot while on cruise control (with my grandfather beside me, it was a while ago). Anyways, to get back to the other side of the parking lot we had to loop onto the road, and basically I was putt-putting along, and cars started piling up behind me and honking and it was tres mortifying. The end.
hhahahah that it great! I think you'll be a good driver though! Eventually, hahaha. Yay for going 20...it feels SO fast at first in a car eh???
Post a Comment