I miss you guys...
Therefore I am writing up random happy memories, enjoy and add yer own if you like.
Alison:
-Salamander walk!! and the time we made you do a repeat performance in the cafeteria *snickerwheeze*
-The twentybazilliontimes Ms. Cheung caught us mangling eachother in the hallways/class (and the fact that oftentimes you got seen rather than moi, hehe)
-My apparent inner need to destroy you (zee black ice episode and our recent Wiiness, other I am sure I am forgetting as well)
Eve:
-When you punched the chair in Medical Sciences instead of me *dies*
-Gallumphing, particularly our great plan to do it in 'gym' *dies again* Ms. Cheung and Mr. Robinson must think there is something seriously wrong with us!
-Our most excellent card game playing/attacking skills
Hannah:
-When we were horrible friends to Rita
-Our lovely HomeEc water-bottle experiment
-Acme manse fun
Joelle (haha, apparently I can't spell your name, 3 tries!)
-When we found that little friend in your backyard that one sleepover (I can't remember what it was, other than tres cute!)
-Stressy grade 12 spares wherein we all attempt to do topspeed due chemistry and kill eachother in the process!
-Your marvelous huge afghan knitting plans!
Kesinee:
-Getting that australian teacher to garbage bag sled with us!!
-You having to deal with me and Eve during gym, haha, you completely hated us then!
-Our amazing social action project, that was fine until the 'action' part. *wheeze*
Rita:
-When you put that lipstick all over your face and my mom had to spend ages getting it off you!
-Our drinking vinegar plans
-How we established that I was mucho jealous of your diary writing skills and tried to copy it, and you did the same.
Hermit
P.S. Apparently Al Gore won the Nobel Peace prize. Not sure how I feel about this. I mean it's great and all, more coverage for environmental stuff buut somehow to me that doesn't really fall under the umbrella of Nobel Peace to me. I was hoping the Canadian would get it but I guess she isn't near as well publicized, but pleh. Also I have some quasi issues with him, read an article about his houses electricity use, and it was ridiculous, sorry buddy, but to me it's put your actions where your mouth is or I have a hard time thinking your such a great person bladebladeblah.
P.P.S. I changed le name of blog, the other one was too barfy sounding.
4 comments:
Those are fantastic memories! They are full of grand. I shall add my own - when, for almost an entire year, I was a human ladder. Was this with you? It may have been. I distinctly remember lifting someone up to spy through the windows at Mr. Crooks.
I miss you muchly.
P.S. What was yon blogs original name?
awww those ARE awesome memories! AIHKJSHf I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Guhrhle.
That, by the way is the sound a mouse makes when missing a hermit...Guhrhle!
Love you!
Ahaha...I definitely remember that diary-writing episode, and how each section of writing would get more soppy and melodromatic than the one before. I too miss having you around. You make me laugh immensely.
Oh, and I was also a little apprehensive about the Nobel Peace Prize thing. I think that if someone's to win it, they should win it for working towards PEACE, hence the name. However, it does get Al Gore's name on one of the most prestigious awards there is, so maybe even more people will start listening to him. It's kind of a tossup.
Post a Comment