
My Baby is Seven!!
Well actually, two Sundays ago (the 28th), I am just fashionably late.
Of course this requires pictures! I am a fiend/procrastinator so I don't have any birthday pictures yet, but I have plenty stocked up elsewhere!!







Okay, well there are more but I shall restrain myself.
So he has turned into a huge mooch as of late. It's quite amusing actually. Pretty much anytime I am in the kitchen, particularly if I am in the fridge or the cupboard, then he will come running over and start nosing around my legs and following me around, sometimes getting pushy enough to start nudging my ankles/feet until I give him some kind of food. It's wonderful, me bun is turning into a dog! I have been force-feeding Trouble this glorious mixture, either Critical Care (this pellet powder type stuff) with pumpkin puree and carrot juice or with pumpkin puree and this juice called 'Extreme Green", and Snowy is a huge fan so he gets to clean out the container I use to mix it up in and then if he is particularly lucky he can clean off the tip of the syringe when it gets messy (this gets alternated with the other pigs, they all seem to like the mixture except Trouble)
Anyhow, evidently I need pictures of that process aussi.
That is all for now. Actually no it isn't, time for a wee ranty.
I am paralysed with my courses, actually, or so I have decided. First off, I am doing cruddo in my English course which stresses me out because I never actually learned some of the necessary grammar type things (like how to use comma's etc.) and it is most certainly showing up now. Also I have very little motivation so I don't work on them terribly often/am easily distracted so I am afraid I am not going to be able to finish them in time. In short, I am thinking that I am really not cut out for this school stuff and I want a break.
Okay, now that is actually all.
Hermy
No comments:
Post a Comment