Okay, so I have looked long and hard for clips of the show that I appreciate, the cake show. T'is called Ace of Cakes, in case you weren't already aware. However the wonder of Youtube has failed me, there are few clips that truly encompass all that I really appreciate about the show. But, anyhow, this clip I found is decent:
So, the main fellow (the bald one) is Duff, he is the main fellow, the one that reminds me of Mr. Crooks, really appreciate him.
The girl with the shoulder length dark hair who talks about masking it is big on Scrabble, she plays in championships and such, so one time they had to make this scrabble board cake and she spent all this time making it absolutely perfect, hehe.
The girl who is tracing the Campbells Soup logo onto the cake dressed up as a dolphin when they went to SeaWorld or some place like that, amused me greatly, and there were normal people there etc. twas great!
The fellow who is making the soup cans lip is Geoff, at first he seemed kind of blah, sullen and not really all that great, but after watching the show for a while, I rather appreciate him, he has kind of a dry sense of humour and yes, me likeys.
Unfortunately you dont get to see Duffs huge appreciation for utilizing explosives in his cakes, and him using power tools. Buut now you are all aware how rather pathetically obsessed I am with the show now, so yes. If I find more clips I will be sure to share, as I am convinced that you all need to fully appreciate how great this show is.
Oh, and can we just note how great the cake is? Yep, majorly impressed with the skills. Hehe okay, enough blabbing.
Hermit
1 comment:
Yay! That is a great show. I'm sure I would watch it all the time if they showed it here.
Post a Comment