Sunday, June 10, 2007

Random Thoughts Part 2

I am feeling rather disjointed so this seems like a good format for blogspieling:
-I am pathetic, the part where the kids leave their pets at the farm in Homeward Bound made me cry *smile*
-I think I have largely commited to trying to come back here for another year but I keep getting these nagging feelings that make me rethink things *cough, that scene in Homeward Bound etc.*
-A fairly substantial problem as of yet with the plan for next year is the lack of definite housing, which is el cruddo
-Someone finished themself their first pair of handknit socks last night while watching aforementioned movie (pictures to follow)
-Oh how I love Bush, ruining the G-8 environmental talks, among other things
-Hard to believe that I hs been graduated for a full year now, haha, what great things I have done with my life in that time
-Speaking of great things, I have spectacular time-wasting skills, no schoolwork and still I manage to do nothing of substance during the day
-I have been done my school stuff for a good week or two now and I still get these nagging feelings that I should be getting back to work, its great
-Yay for finally getting to speak to someone from back home(Rat) in person last night!
-I want to go on a picnic but how pathetic is that, to plan it all out and go on it, alone *sigh*
-I seem to have fewer random thoughts than I thought I had
Au revoir for now folksies.
Hermit

3 comments:

Eve said...

Aww, the part about you wanting to go on a picnic but thinking it is useless to go by yourself, etc, is very sad! I vote you go anyways, and then we could all go once you're back here *decide*.
OK, I thought I had a really substantial comment in the works, but apparently not.

Kesineeee said...

YEs we must plan fantastic things for us to do when you get back!!!!

Redcard Sanchez said...

I want to go on a picnic with yooouuu! We should all go when you get back. I'm missing you.