Its strange because really, summer for me started when my courses ended, but truly this feels like summer to me. The summer course starts tomorrow, and five weeks from today I will (or should, if the stars align) be back at home, for a month at least.
I am pleased to say that I made it to the level I wanted, so I get partnering this summer, unless they changed the rules, which is good because I really need to get me some experience in that. I guess I will see tomorrow where the placed the rest of the girls from my level during the year.
Anyways, it seems like it has been much too long since I last spoke, er typed, to any of you. Bleh, I am hoping that when our lives settle down a bit, we will keep in better touch, maybe. heh. I keep reading about these groups of friends that will rent a cottage every summer for a week and go down there and have fun and it makes me think of us, many years from now when we have a disposable income, haha, novel concept that.
And lastly, a breakthrough, today roommate #2 (or 1, I dont remember which is which anymore, but the one that is still here) put her containers in the recycling, hooray progress. Previously she would just leave them on the counter and I would rinse them and put them in the recycling.
Anyways, off to bed with me, I actually have to get up tomorrow morning.
Hermit
No comments:
Post a Comment