Monday, June 4, 2007

I finally did it!

Yesiree, since I have no pastimes anymore, here goes:
A-
Available: err, most of the time minus ballet-time (ie. when everyone else is free *grumble)
Age: ugh, too old
Annoyance: ha, plenty, I am a brat/spamchild
Actor: very few have I heard of since my movie watching is rather minimal (although last night I did watch Seabiscuit, rather good if anyone was wondering)
B-
Beer: Is an unfortunate component of the typical north american lifestyle, that and its counterparts
Birthday/Birthplace: Mothers day, many moons ago, in a place called Cowtown
Best Friends: ah yes, these glorious 6 folks I can count on for everything but can't see for a long time *sniff*
Body Part on opposite sex: ummm, plenty of body parts on them, yes indeedy do
Best feeling in the world: I dont really know right now, maybe knowing you have made the right decision (aka a feeling I am unlikely to feel very often)
Big words: are splendid, too bad I can't usually remember them/what they mean for any decent amount of time
Best weather: winter, winter, winter, well real winter that is
Been in Love: friend love with aforementioned 6 people, indeed, and with some glorious critters I miss oh so much
Been bitched out?: erm, I think it is the fact that I dont understand terms like this that contributes to me not fitting in with the normal crowd
Been on stage?: yeppers
Believe in yourself?: mmm, kind of, well actually maybe not, I am quite the skeptic in general
Believe in life on other planets: I think so, although not the whole green alien spiel, I really have doubts about there only being one place in the universe that is inhabited
Believe in miracles: well I read something recently regarding miracles and how they are largely just a factor of human perception, things we perceive to be unable to occur, are thus considered as such, but really it is more likely to be a lack of understanding on our part, so maybe, but moreso in the theory that such occurances are nice but not necessarily due to a higher power etc.etc. *spiel
Believe in Magic: see above
Believe in God: well, this is something I am not sure my thoughts on yet, ask me later
Believe in Satan: notsomuch
Believe in Santa: the idea, yes, but the commercialized kablakabla schlep, no
Believe in Ghosts/spirits: in theory no, but try asking me that when I am home alone at night and hearing things
Believe in Evolution: umm, I guess I dont understand how one could not, but anyhow
C-
Car: ha, no, unless you refer to those things on the end of my torso that I use as transportation as some kind of car
Candy: mmm, yumm
Colour: I dont know, colour is nice, especially that that is outdors (someplace I should go more often of my own will)
Cried in school: oh the drama of middle school, I think that event with Mr. Robinson scarred me for life in terms of any decent relationship with him, but I feel bad about it because I think he thinks/thought I just didnt like him
Class: none for me right now, yipee!!
Chocolate/Vanilla: both, yay baking
Chinese/Mexican: er, both different nationalities
Cake or pie: havent had pie in a long time, I aught to build me one
Country to visit: ohhh, tough tough, Australia, Europe, plenty of places! We aught to go backpacking around the world when everyone is done their schooling stuff
D-
Day or Night: no preference really
Dream vehicle: I dont know, I read something about this electric type car that there are about two of commercially used, they seem spiff, but I dont know a ton about them so maybe they arent actually that great.
Danced: every day basically
Dance in the rain?: I dont know, walked in it yesterday though, and I have danced/waltzed in mud, that was a grand ol' time!
Do the splits?: yes, minus the middle ones, I have some doubts about getting them ever, but I am closecloseclose!
E-
Eggs: am seriously thinking of giving them up, in the ideals of heading vegan, used the last two up here, last night in a massive batch of cookies (hello being kicked out of June show courtesty of said batch of cookies)
Eyes: blue, have I
Everyone has: dreams, fears, secrets (hoerg, that sounds barfy, yourwelcome)
Ever failed a class? nope, but have done quite stellar in a few, well I guess its possible, I dont have my marks back for the last chunk of courses I just took
F-
First crush: oh glorious, I dont know, I think I have issues with defining these things, there have been folks I think that seem nice/would be nice to get to know better etc. but I wouldn't personally consider any a crush perse
First kiss: parents? my dear little piglet Squeaky *sniff*
Full name: ye all know this, so not here so as to maintain my anonimity
First thoughts waking up: mm, probably either, what time is it? or gah, too hot!!
Food: mmm, food, speaking of, I have this big thing lately for attempting to veganize normal dessert recipes, but I havent actually built any for fear that I will wreck stuff and thus waste the food, pathetic, no?
G-
Greatest Fear: oh gosh, plenty of those, and always changing depending on time of day etc. but big fear I have right now (not the greatest by far though) is making the wrong decision/one I will regret for next year
Giver or taker: I feel an awful lot like a taker most of the time
Goals: right now, to figure out next year/get my nerve up to talk to teachers and ask other girls re. accomodation
Gum: yay aspartame
Get along with your parents?: yes, it's rather impressive what not being around them does for a relationship, hehe, we havent truly argued/got mad in such a long time!
Good luck charm: mm, bleh, notsomuch
Groups: friends and the people I hang around with at other places (gah, I just have serious issues getting to the point of trust/comfort with new folks)
In girls/guys:
Eye colour: doesn't matter
Hair Colour: doesn't matter
Short/Long: hehe, me likeys crazy long hair in general because I think tis fancy, but really, doesn't matter
Height: doesn't matter
Clothing Style: provided they have clothes on, I dont really care, although me being a quasi spam, I am likely to be somewhat judgemental of folks with tres provocative clothing on
H-
Hair Colour: reddish brown
Height: 5'5"
Happy: when I get to see me friends, family, and creatures!
Holiday: mm, christmas, since tis such a cozy time, but it must be cold and snowing!
How do you want to die: preferably not in some horrid, painful way, and when I am mostly ready
Health freak?: I think I appear to be as such, but not really so much
Hate: is what creates war, murderers, inequity, etc. (I feel like I may have stolen this from someone else, sorry if I did, not intentional)
I-
Ice cream: mmm, nice and cold, I made some last week out of cashews, twas a raw food recipe, quite good, shall spiel later mayhap
Instrument: I used to play flute, but me likes things like the piano, harp, violin, etc.
J-
Jewellery: um, I dont know, basically the only thing I ever wear is earrings, well unless you count hairpins for the making of a bun, but they are just hunks of steel so methinks they dont really count
Job: not yet
K-
Kids: small, generally, minus the obesity epidemic
Kickboxing or karate: mm, forms of self defense, kind of
Keep a journal?: not really, unless you count this as one, I kept trying to force myself to when I was younger, but really I dont think I am that type of person since it was always kind of a chore
L-
Longest Car Ride: probably when we drove to Ontario for the family reunion, but it wasnt directly there, we made some stops etc.
Love: coveted by many
Letter: comes in the mail usually (brilliant, hermit)
Laughed so hard you cried: indeed, thought that comes in mind was when Tyger tried to punch me in Medical Sciences and punched the chair instead, I dont think I actually cried then though, but that was hilarious, poor Ms. Cheung
Love at first sight: means you care an awful lot about how a person looks rather than how they are
LAST PERSON WHO...
1. Slept in a bed beside you? mm, well my mom slept in another bed across my room from me a few weeks ago, other than that, maybe Jo and Kes, fairmont?
2. Saw you cry? hmm, good question, I am thinking Bear-bear
3. Went to the movies with you? Sarah and Gillian
4. You went to the mall with? my mom, to the craptastic mall here (ie. about seven stores, largely populated by seniors sitting in the hall talking about their blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.)
5. You went to dinner with? mom
6. You talked to on the phone? dad
7. Made you laugh? The radio announcer fellow on Seabiscuit
M-
Milk flavour: soy milk?
Movie: last watched, seabiscuit
Mooned anyone?: no
Marriage?: something thats becoming less and less special
Motion sickness? yershk
N-
Number of Siblings: two
Number of Piercings: two
Number: 10, in different combinations, to make everything
O-
Overused Phrases: not sure, probably you know
One wish: that things work out for the best
One phobia: plenty, thanks readers digest
P-
Place you'd like to live: someplace not too hot, and probably not too far away from home
Perfect Pizza: beats me
Pepsi/Coke: no thanks
Q-
Quail: fancy head thingy
R-
Reason to cry: plenty, sadness, lonliness, anger, frustration etc.
Reality T.V.: a nice way to waste time
Radio Station: for a while I was big on this online place that was all christmas songs, but that was a while back
Roll your tongue in a circle? can do
S-
Song: played quietly please
Shoe size: depends on the brand and kind of shoe
Salad Dressing: notsomuch
Sushi: yumyum, havent had in a long time though
Scent: ozone, tasties, familiar things
Slept outside: yep
Seen a dead body?: unfortunately, a few
Smoked?: no thanks
Skinny dipped?: nope
Shower Daily?: generally, depends on the amount of physical exertion done that day
Sing well? ha, no
In the shower: notsomuch
Strawberries/Blueberries: bought some strawberries yesterday, tasty, wild blueberries in the freezer, also tasty, especially in muffins
Scientists need to invent: some way to brainwash society into being much less obnoxious and wasteful
T-
Time for bed: much earlier than I go to bed
Thunderstorms: rather frequent here
TV: yay food network
Touch your tongue to your nose?: so close!
U-
Unpredictable: life
Unpredictability: cruddy, because it generates unneeded stress
V-
Vegetable you hate: can't say I really hate any, not a huge fan of radishes though but I havent had them in ages
Vegetable you love: plenty, beets, tomatoes, cauliflower
Vacation spot: beats me, somewhere picturesque
W-
Weakness: er, my social skills, ha!
When you grow up: I hope I will do something good with my life
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: hmm, I dont know, I think we all have similarities in various areas
Who makes you laugh the most: mmm, maybe Tyger, but thats largely because I talk to her most (talk, meaning MSN/Gmail)
Worst feeling: inadequacy, not sure, maybe feeling utterly alone and misunderstood
Wanted to be a model?: for a bit, thought it could be neat
Where do we go when we die: away from everything we ever knew
Worst weather: mucho hot and humid and gross
X-
X-Rays: cause cancer
Y-
Year it is now: 2007
Yellow: lemon in my fridge that needs to be used up
Z-
Zoo animal: should all be treated better
Zodiac sign: erm, beats me, the bull one
Okay, had plots of posting other stuff along with this, but it took a while, so another time.
Hermit

1 comment:

Eve said...

HOORAY SURVEYS!
I vote you use the lemon in your fridge to make real iced tea. Yepyep.