-Carpeting attracts, and hides, an impressively large amount of hair and dirt
-Said components of carpeting are rather difficult to remove from vacuum HEPA filters and brushes
-The process of cleaning such a filter may or may not completely negate all air cleaning benefits provided by the filter
-The process of cleaning an apartment with a vacuum equipped with such machinery is not fun, and may take a significantly longer time than expected
-This time is largely due to the fact that the apartment may or may not have been vacuumed in the past oh, 6 months or so, when vacuuming one must clean aforementioned appartuses (apparati?) several times in order to acheive adequate sucking powder
-Can you guess what I did for quite some time when I had the apartment to myself? hehe
-Raw, unsalted cashews are very tasty
-Soaked, raw, unsalted cashews are also very tasty
-Do not soak two cups of raw, unsalted cashews in preparation for a recipe requiring two cups as there will not be two cups available for use in the recipe
-Studying is evil, especially when it is accompanied by self-imposed deprivation from newly acquired food processor
-Not being able to contact your exam proctor to schedule the last exam, so as to remove self-imposed deprivation is awful and may involve several additional days of said deprivation
-The prospect of having all day (after I get up that is, and before dance, so maybe not that much time!) to do whatever I want after exams are written, is very pleasing!
That will be all.
Hermit
P.S. Sorry for winey, obnoxious, lacking of specifics previous post. I am mostly better now, and shall explain in greater detail but somewhere that isnt on the internet for anyone and everyone to see.
3 comments:
1. I despise vacuuming. Like, with a fiery passion. I'd rather do basically any other chore than vacuum.
2. Why soak cashews? Wouldn't they be soggy?
3. Whiney, unless you are a drunkard, which I suspect is probably not the case.
4. COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! *squee*
Haha, shush you.
Cashews were soaked because they blend smoother (I was making ice cream with a cashew base)
and yay for comments, now for a new post!
Hermit
*snickerwheeze*, this post made me very happy, Hermit! I must say, I am impressed at your ability to self-impose deprivation, all my attempts at said activity have failed miserably in the past. And I would definitely not call your last post whiney or obnoxious. It seemed as though something very traumatic had happened, which I suspect was the case, and I can totally understand a lackage of details in said circumstance.
Post a Comment