So no more pictures for now, I seem to have lost the capability of adding pictures to my posts, how sad. Oh well, maybe it will encourage me to be more creative in what I write instead of relying mainly on the visual assistance the photographs provided me with.
Oh! So I seem to have managed to acquire a virus *glare* how lovely, it also just so happens to be one of the Trojan form which is apparently exceptionally evil/difficult to get rid of. So yes, thanks so very much internet.
Sweater is plodding along, still working on the ribbing, yeesh though, I need to speed up the process here if I want to finish it in time for Christmas.
Sock is coming along too; I think the ribbing is going to be awfully long if I use this entire ball. I am beginning to have thoughts of finishing it up here soon and using the excess for little mini socks for Christmas ornaments. I guess we will see.
I have been perusing other blogs today, as usual and came across this idea which I think is rather spiff. Idea being that one creates a Christmas 2006 journal; I like this idea, being a festive kind of person and all. Maybe tomorrow a trip to a crafty type place can ensue and I can work on that and goodies for my Secret Santa.
Since I am an uncreative person, I vote contest type things are a good plan (any guesses who this idea has been lifted from?) so here goes mine, in the festive spirit!
I am going to write out a small portion of a Christmas song and you get to guess it (Tyger has an unfair advantage though as we do this via email somewhat regularly) so yes, here goes for today:
Dadada da dadadadaaaa dadadadadaaaaa dada da daa daaadadada dadadadaaaa dadadadadaaaa da da daa da
Lastly, I have decided you get a holiday related something each post, so here goes. An online advent calendar that I have visited the past few years, quite enjoy it so hopefully you shall aussi.
http://www.harpold.com/advent/index.html
Enjoy!
Hermit
3 comments:
DECK THE HALLS I WIN I WIN
oh, I dislike you Wulf. I was going to say that. Mff.
...Frosty the snowman? I don't know, just guessin'.
And it sucks that you can't post pictures anymore. That was the very best part of you blog. :(
Post a Comment