Sunday, December 3, 2006

Technology is not my friend

Not much to report for today since all day I have been trying to fix my STINKING computer! *glare*
This virus dealy is EVIL I tell ya, pure evil, whoever creates these things are terrible people with no soul. Yes I am feeling a mite bit frustrated in case you were wondering.
Basically, it killed everything, whenever I opened an internet window it would open a bazillion more and just keep opening stuff and then my computer would start informing me that it had found spyware etc. Well thanks, how about you DO something about it. Anyways, one day later and maybe the problem is semi-reduced. Spent mucho time on the phone with little brother involving many programs to scan and kill viruses, adware, spyware and the like and from the looks of it my leetle machine had quite the following of evil friends.
Anyhow, enought about that, shall update you as necessary. Oh by the way though, that would be the reason for my absence from MSN, if you have gmail I can speak via that but MSN keeps trying to send out the lovely virus to people on my friends list, so yep, no MSN for now.

As for my contest, yeppers, Wulfy was right, twas Deck The Halls!
Now for todays:
Daaa dadadadadadada daaa dadadadadadada daaa dadadadadadada dadadaadaaa dada

Aand, my holiday link for folks:
http://www.papersnowflakes.com/patterns.htm
Patterns for those who, like me, can't make pretty paper snowflakes. Yes, that is one of the things I did today during the endless waits while various virus scanners perused the inner workings of my machine.
Okee, off to do some more virus fighting.
Hermit

No comments: