Yes, I am free, well, have been for some number of days now (perhaps explaining my abscence) and it is wonderful! Hehe, today I registered for next term though which wasnt such a happy event but it doesnt start for a while yet so I can revel for a bit longer.
I have kind of been avoiding posting because I wanted to take pictures of things and kind of do a photo montage type post of what I have been up to as of late but evidently *note the lack of photos* that didnt happen.
Maybe later but for now I shall leave you with my holiday link and song guessing game:
Some website linked to OfficeMax that has a bunch of different random holiday things (hooray for stuff to do when you're bored) if you run your mouse over the OfficeMax thing down at the bottom you can see the other websites to visit:
www.elfyourself.com
Guess the song:
dadadadada dada dadadadada da daaaaa dadaaa dada dada dadadadadaaaa dadaaaaa
Hermit
1 comment:
I really can't guess songggs. I want to know what it is, Wulfy? Do you know? haha! YAY, I am offically free now too! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment