Monday, December 4, 2006

Not much to say...

Yep, so basically just posting for the sake of posting, well actually I have suspicions that my little procrastinator in my brain is tyring to make me do anything but the huge paper due on friday. Thanks. Anyways, not much to say and the post I just wrote up got killed so yeah.

I finally managed to fix the photo aspect of blog. Some kind sould randomly posted a thing on their blog saying that if you were having issues posting pictures to press F5, and voial, my picture posting abilities returned. How grand. Unfortunately (see previous post title) due to computer issues involving the internet refusing to open new windows etc. I can't actually use my newfound abilities but nevertheless the button now exists which is good.
I am coming home soon, very soon. Seven days or so although I am having troubles deciding on a specific date since I leave late on the Tuesday, but yes, not much time at all. Hooray!
Smidge of holiday was acquired; LED christmas lights now adorn my desk, how lovely.

Nobody got my song from yesterday so you get hints:
-not religiously affiliated
-an upbeat type song, but not one of those disguting new age ones or anything, still good ol' traditional music
-my writing has some words in syllables, because this is how it is sung, in my head anyhow
Now, for my holiday link, I am pretty sure you have all seen this before but I think it is swell and so you get to be reminded of it anyhow in case you forgot about it: www.snowflakes.lookandfeel.com
And maybe, just maybe, I will now steer away from the precipitation related holidayness, I vote this is due to the distinct lack of said precipitation here. Today was better temperature-wise though so we are getting there!

And lastly:
This is seriously the best resume ever! I want mine to look like that! *grin* http://www.ochenk.com/ochenkres.pdf
Hermit

8 comments:

Wulf said...

K, i am going to say we wish you a merry christmas.

Hermit said...

YES!!!!!!
Hooray for Wulfy! *grin*
And yay for comments, I have friends! Hehe
Hermit

Redcard Sanchez said...

My, Wulf is owning at this game.
I am a real fan of that resume too; I wish I could be that original.

Kesineeee said...

Auuugh, I suck at the reading the melody game....whinge. Hahah.

Kes (who is determined to get at least one)

Kesineeee said...

Wow, that is SUCH a neat resume! ahaha, I want one!

Mouse

Wulf said...

MWAHA! I AM VICTORIOUS!

Kesineeee said...

le sigh...I have yet to be right

Joelle Haney said...

That was the best resume EVER!