Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall in Nova Scotia!

Righto! And wee blogging break to hopefully stave off a statistics related meltdown. I realized the assignment I thought I just finished basically needs to be redone because I'm an idiot and put numbers into the formula incorrectly. Awesome. And just what I wanted to do with my day when my motivation is already at rock bottom. Anyway...

So this trail. It is very pretty and goes past several lakes. The internet tells me it's about 2 hours to get the whole way along it so I certainly haven't explored the length of it yet but I did go out for a good stroll the other day. And got nice sunset and fall foliage pictures to share.

Lake #1:


When I went out the leaves were starting to change colour but hadn't hit full glory yet. 


And there was a little waterfall off to the side of the trail! 


Sunset over the water to finish it off.





No comments: