Hurrah! I am officially moved into the new apartment (with power and internet I might add!) and have finally started the process of getting things set up to look like something other than a squatters locale. Parents + Merlin have arrived avec my stuff (side note: how do I have so much stuff that isn't even furniture!?) - it's nice to have parents around to help out with stuff and to be people I know. Everything would take so much longer if it was just me trying to juggle that plus regular school and work commitments.
There is a bit of a bug thing in the new unit (it never ends...) and dad has taken it upon himself to ERADICATE THE BUGS. He arrived back from Canadian Tire this afternoon with no less than four different bug killing products and clear silicone caulk to stop up all the cracks between the floors and baseboards (that's where they seem to be hiding out in). I think it's hilarious he has made this his mission. Will report back on success. Fingers crossed!
Everything is in unpacking mode at the moment but I'll do pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment