Monday, October 13, 2014

Official Documentation

Last week Merlin and I both became official Nova Scotians. I still think it's lame that NS doesn't allow students to retain their home license but anyhow. On the plus side, they let you smile in your photo over here! It's kind of novel having a license that doesn't make me look like a convicted felon.
So, bye bye BC for Merlin (SO many bug guts on that BC plate! ;)):


And a new, smiling, mugshot for me! Also, they print your license right in front of you out here. None of this waiting for a week with a hunk of paper business. 


I also discovered a nice walking trail pretty close to my house (might be in competition with Goldstream for signage, MW's! Nothing and no parking either. Possibly why I barely ran into anyone on the trail.). And apartment is largely finished and liveable now which is pretty exciting but pictures get to wait. I might have a 25% paper due tomorrow that should probably be addressed. So much for dealing with the procrastination problem...

No comments: