Guess who found a premade vegan version? Although some of the things seem rather non-vegan but anyhow. Also there are links to the more uncommon things but I dont know how to get rid of them so they stay. Here goes:
1. Natto
2. Green Smoothie
3. Tofu Scramble
4. Haggis
5. Mangosteen
6. Creme brulee
7. Fondue
8. Marmite/Vegemite
9. Borscht
10. Baba ghanoush
11. Nachos
12. Authentic soba noodles
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi
15. Taco from a street cart
16. Boba Tea
17. Black truffle
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes
19. Gyoza
20. Vanilla ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Ceviche
24. Rice and beans
25. Knish
26. Raw scotch bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de leche
28. Caviar
29. Baklava
30. Pate
31. Wasabi peas
32. Chowder in a sourdough bowl
33. Mango lassi
34. Sauerkraut
35. Root beer float
36. Mulled cider
37. Scones with buttery spread and jam
38. Vodka jelly
39. Gumbo
40. Fast food french fries
41. Raw Brownies
42. Fresh Garbanzo Beans
43. Dahl
44. Homemade Soymilk
45. Wine from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more
46. Stroopwafle
47. Samosas
48. Vegetable Sushi
49. Glazed doughnut
50. Seaweed
51. Prickly pear
52. Umeboshi
53. Tofurkey
54. Sheese
55. Cotton candy
56. Gnocchi
57. PiƱa colada (I think that is what we had at Tygers birthday, where I was tres paranoid it was alcoholic, haha)
58. Birch beer
59. Scrapple
60. Carob chips
61. S’mores
62. Soy curls
63. Chickpea cutlets
64. Curry
65. Durian
66. Homemade Sausages (not vegan or homemade by us, but we used to buy some from these people on the way to GuZoo but they made them so I consider them homemade, they were really good too)
67. Churros, elephant ears, or funnel cake
68. Smoked tofu
69. Fried plantain
70. Mochi
71. Gazpacho
72. Warm chocolate chip cookies
73. Absinthe
74. Corn on the cob
75. Whipped cream, straight from the can
76. Pomegranate
77. Fauxstess Cupcake
78. Mashed potatoes with gravy
79. Jerky
80. Croissants
81. French onion soup
82. Savory crepes
83. Tings
84. A meal at Candle 79
85. Moussaka
86. Sprouted grains or seeds
87. Macaroni and “cheese”
88. Flowers
89. Matzoh ball soup
90. White chocolate
91. Seitan
92. Kimchi
93. Butterscotch chips
94. Yellow watermelon
95. Chili with chocolate (its really good, the recipe I used was a Moosewood recipe, should make again)
96. Bagel and Tofutti
97. Potato milk
98. Polenta
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
100. Raw cookie dough (not sure if this means uncooked cookie dough, or raw food cookie dough, have definitely had the uncooked version! Lots!)
45! Much better! So I have been consuming grand quantities of fresh figs, their neighbors have a fig tree and aren't eating them so we got an ice cream bucket full yesterday. Mmm, Jo and Kes, methinks I am finding a fig tree to live in our front yard thingy. Have been peering for recipes to make with them... Also was going to go pick blackberries today buut has been raining, is done now so I might go out even though it isnt super nice and still wet, me wants blackberries for my breakfast tomorrow!
Hermit
1 comment:
I like the fact that haggis is on that list. And my jealousy meter is rising due to that fig-tree-in-the-backyard factoid.
Post a Comment