I am watching it right now, so entertaining, espeically if you peer at their feet, almost pigeon toed duck walk looking. It's a good thing I am home alone! You should peer.
Anyhow, I have been doing a fair bit of olympic viewing although not quite as much as I thought I might have. Micheal Phelps is amazing!! Have been reading and apparently he is basically perfectly built for swimming and the pool in Beijing is designed to optimize the swimmers performance.
So I had plots of spieling about life in Victoria but methinks twill be quite boring and I feel like I always talk about meself so here is lepronto synopsis:
-was supposed to be coming for an apprentice workshop however am only new person so really is just be being assimilated into company
-watched their show on my first day and is definitely not the calibre I would like but I guess their is a reason they hired me... I am mostly over that now, it was just a bit of a surprise that first day
-they is mucho big on just throwing you into stuff, I did my first show 6 days after I got here and had only learned some of the repertoire 4 days before, bit of a shock to the system (I am used to having months and months of preparation)
-had breakdown before second show (first major show-they have two different shows, one for kids-less important; and one paying, more important show)
-just learned piece yesterday (thursday) for show on tuesday-stress! But I gets a solo piece and I feel like I am getting a smidge better at this top speed learning business. We'll see how the show goes though...
-Victoria is amazing vegan-wise, was SO pleased when I went into grocery store and saw all this stuff that you would be hard pressed to find in a health food store back at home!! Restaurants too, much more accomodating.
-Also, veery pretty, moreso farther up island, but the city aussi.
And methinks that is all. Majorly excited for when Jo and Kes come up and we gets to live together!!! You all must come and visit I say.
Hermit
No comments:
Post a Comment