Friday, August 29, 2008

Pictures!

Me has pictures! This is actually part of my crafty bunny propaganda plan to convince everyone bunnies are the greatest thing around. So I am putting up pictures that I think are contenders and you gets to help (yay interactive blogging!)


Thats all for now that I can post, I has others but they need colour fixing and photoshop is being stupid. Anyhew, vote away!!
Hermit

6 comments:

Redcard Sanchez said...

Oh my goodness! I have died. I am dead. You have killed me. Snowy is fatally cute.

Redcard Sanchez said...

PS- that is Sam in my comic. I am delighted that I finally got a likeness right.

Wulf said...

Nawwww, bunbun!

Redcard Sanchez said...

(Mom says yes to you using her as a reference)

(That picture of bunny doing laundry gets me every time)

Kesineeee said...

awwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ratty said...

definitely very sweet. As for convincing bryna, I'd say the first, second, and fourth ones would be good to use.