Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So little time

So lately I haven't really been feeling like I have been accomplishing much of anything since I spend most of my day at the studio and then when I get home I rot and then go to bed. So in this time of rotting I have come up with quite a few things that are in my mental queu of things to accomplish so largely for my own sources,(you are welcome to add insight if you wish, please do in fact) I have decided to list them here so they are all in one place and such. Anyways it is fairly unlikely that the vast majority of these things will be accomplished/started here in the next little bit but I am schlepping them up here so I dont forget about them. So without further ado, my ohsoimpressive lists:
Knitting:

Patons Big Chill:

Patons Cables:



Rowan Classic Alpaca:

Folk Knitting In Estonia:


Summery Sweater Top:


Food:

Apple and Celery Salad & Wild Mushroom Lasagna:

These are both from The Best of Gourmet 2000, a book I procured from the library.

BBQ Seitan Ribs:

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2007/05/barbecued-seitan-ribz.html

Eggless Egg Salad:
No picture here, but I have the ingredients for it so I am thinking I should have a picture of my own rather soon.

White Chocolate Brownies:

Recipe found here: http://tartelette.blogspot.com/2007/05/white-chocolate-brownies.html

Other:

Quilting:

I have been reading this series that involves a quilting camp and I think it has spurred an interest in me to try some quilting, that and the fact that it could, in theory, be done here, sans sewing machine. However I havent found a pattern or fabric or anything, so I dont know if anything will actually come of it.

Whew, and this is one long post so I will be done now because I really aught to be building me a resume at the moment.

Hermit

1 comment:

Eve said...

The patons cable sweater looks bee-oo-tee-ful! Also, yum to the brownies. Hehe, you get my unrequested opinion that knitting tops that are anything-but-sweaters looks bizzare. To me. The end.