I am finally home, hooray!
Courtesy of not knowing the visa status (skills to them being closed due to understaffing today) and not having a job etc. I am being a lazy butthead and catching up on blog-reading and such. Anyhew, I found this on one of the blogs I was peering at, so am attempting although I think I am going to fail miserably, hehe.
~Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
~They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
~If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
~Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.
~You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Ye folks are all well aware, I hope!
1. Famous Singer/Band: Kelly Clarkson
2. 4 letter word: Knee
3. Street Name: Kensington Dr.
4. Color: Kumquat (This is now a colour. I am pathetic, I looked up online for crayon colours and everything, but nothing)
5. Gifts/Presents: Knitted Socks
6. Vehicle: Kia (I have decided that the brand counts since K is an evil letter)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: keychain
8. Boy Name: Kris
9. Girl Name: Kathryn
10. Movie Title: Knights of the Round Table
11. Drink: kiwi juice (I looked this up to make sure it actually exists, yay, hehe!=)
12. Occupation: Kite-maker
13. Celebrity: Kiera Knightly (or however you spell it)
14. Magazine: Knitscene
15. U.S. City: Kansas
16. Pro Sports Teams: erm notsomuch thanks although I vote there is a team in australia with kangaroos as their name
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: knee injury (lame, yes, but this has been taking me waaay too long)
19. Something You Throw Away: knife, after its been through the garborater (nice spelling hermit)
20. Things You Shout: Keep off the grass! (if you are one of those crazy people with the sign and everything! I want to be like that when I grow up.) 21. Cartoon Character: (I fail) Krusty the clown from the simpsons (courtesy of Tyger)
Haha, so that took me a ridiculously long time (as in two days) and mucho cheating. *grin*
Alrighty, and had plans for saying other things, but methinks not now. Although my parting words shall be reminding all that get togetherness must occur, pronto. I.e. planning should ensue topspeed.
That is all.
Hermit
No comments:
Post a Comment