Ugh, I think I understand why my mother always gets mad at us for making a mess.
If I find one more dirty counter a good 1/2 hour after I have cleaned it, crunchy floor after its been vacuumed, dirty pots and dishes filling the sink all the time, dirty shower after its been cleaned etc. I am going to go INSANE! Gah, it is SO frustrating.
Its rather ridiculous though, if you spill coffee on the counter, wipe it up, dont just leave it there, yeesh! But yes, hence all my cleaning-to-move-out efforts have so far gone to waste.
On a happier note, less than a week until I am home! Hooray to that. I am such a procrastinator though, its awful, I have basically done zip so far, this morning was the first real additional information I have received on any possible living places for next year, not that that is of utmost importance right now. I really need to find a place to leave my crap for the summer, dumdedum.
Anyways, tis time for beds, but hopefully we can make plans so I gets to see folks topspeed!!
Hermit
P.S. Sorry Nomad/Ratty, I am a horrible person, I didnt call either of you and keep intending on it, but then dont manage to get around to it, hoerg.
No comments:
Post a Comment