Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hiatus

Wow, it's been a whole month since I posted last.
Bit nycg beeb giubg ib (haha, I am leaving it like that, I typed that masterpiece while not looking at the keyboard, skilled typist am I) Now in english:
Not much has been going on here, plenty o' schoolwork, well actually less than should be, as usual, ballet, visits from le parents which means a bit of seeing the sights, ballet, and uhh, a bit more ballet. How exciting my life is.
Anyhow I am feeling rather out of touch with most of you folks, so more blogging aught to ensue.
Hmm, what to say, ha, I am sure you are all so interested in random crap about me, but yes, for now, thats what you get. Roomie and friend planned a trip to the big city, NY, for next weekend, but sadly it has been established that me will not be joining them as my exams are scheduled for that weekend and I am not at the point where I can do the exams early and I dont feel like I can spend a whole weekend not studying before them, so alas, I am missing out on that big trip. However that does mean that the evil schoolage is almost to an end, hooray!
Mere came down here to visit for me birthday (augh, I am SO old!) and among other things we procured a tomato plant *grin*, so I need to procure pictures of it and then name my leetle friend, and a food processer, so I can commence the buildage of better foodsles, after the schoolage of course.
Anyhow, I must be off here and likely shant be posting until after have escaped from the evil cloak of schoolwork but yes, would like to hear from folks.
Hermit

3 comments:

Eve said...

Does it strike anyone else as slightly morbid/macabre that you NAME the tomato, and then food-process-erize it?
yeesh.

Kesineeee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you old fogey!! ghahaha. I must blog more...WHIEEZE I miss you SO muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ratty said...

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, Tyger. But yes, that is sad that you miss out on the NYC visit. I think I would definitely like to see that city before I die. Stupid school. But food processor is good, and parent trips are good, and having tomato plants is good, and lots of ballet is good (I presume), so perhaps that helps balance it? Anyway, me hopes things are going well, and I can't wait to see you again!