Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why can't I be 'normal'?

Gah. Can I just say how much I a) despise teenage girls and b) despise my sense of curiosity
Combination of the two makes for a real crappy feeling Hermit, I just want to be at home with you guys right now/ not be such a sensitive person.
I miss you guys so much right now.
Hermit

4 comments:

Redcard Sanchez said...

That makes me very sad. Can I give you a hug? Long distance?

Wulf said...

Aww, wulfy misses thee! And I suck at msn, but I will try harder. And I need your address to send you fun seeds. When are you coming home?

Ratty said...

Oh Hermit, I have sorrow. I feel awful for not being accessible as this sound like a very bad circumstance, and it is now 8 days later and I've been absent. *BIIIGGG HUUUGGG*. I love you, I send comfort vibes. *comfort*

Kesineeee said...

OH man I wished I had seen this earlier...I miss you So much...as in...tear-out--my-heart worthy