So here is the required questionnaire since I am a good puppy:
Respond with your name and...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. Everyone must post this on their blog too.
Although since 'tis Hermit, I dont know how well the whole movie/song portion will go. Consider yourself forewarned.
Also, since I am a good puppy, my claws are going. So sad, my pinky is almost at the height of my ring finger (it is at the base of the ring finger nail) *sniff* But bigcheeseballetlady noticed them today and although she didnt specifically say they were illegal and I needed to get rid of them, she did make it rather clear that she didn't like them. Haha 'stretch your fingers out more, although I can't blame you for not since you have those things at the end of them' pretty sure she thought they were fake too.
In other news, I am behind in school again *lesigh, I am going to be very happy when these courses are over.
I think I am turning into one of those people who have rather 'interesting ideas', case in point: I have taken a fairly hefty interest in this school (down here again, argh, why cant I find places at home) that teaches raw food cooking. Rest assured, I am not entirely sold on all their theories but I am rather fascinated by the idea and how they manage to make pseudo normal foods.
I had my first partnering class today, yay for that. It wasn't nearly as ackward as I had thought it might be so yay for that too!
My camera came back from the fixit shop, hopefully it is all good again and I shall have it back when me pere comes to visit me next weekend.
My room is a pigsty (thought you all needed to know that)
Hermit
P.S. Kes, she didn't say anything specifically about chocolate eating but in our first class back she told someone to hold their stomach and then was 'looks like some of you gained some weight over the break' heh, how lovely.
15 comments:
ahahah thats so horrible...nice teacher...! haha. OH man...you could make us a five course dinner of raw food and we may even like it! I can't wait to seee you...but...I like your naaails!
Wow...that was a compressed comment! haha
JOELLE!
Joelle
1) Thinking about you makes me smile.
2)Finding Nemo, namely Dory speaking whale
3) I dont know but I am thinking something that smells/looks really strange in hopes that we would get so distracted we wouldnt end up wrestling (because I am pretty sure I would lose if we did)
4) Personal Portable Frontal Lobotamy Hat, haha, okay, others know about it but that was actually the best project ever! *snicker
5) You and Nomad hiding out in the gym after Mr. Byron had turned off the lights since we were leaving in grade 3, hehe, somehow that made me want to get to know you guys!
6) A Koala bear, nice a cuddly (even though they apparently aren't, they look like it)
7) What is your most irrational fear?
Hermit who as of a few minutes ago, is declawed *sniff*
KESINEE
ALISON!
And you ARE a good puppy. I'm impressed.
EVE! (I am secretely voting that no claws is a good thing, so then noone can suspect you of being a drug user). And hooray putting this up!
Kesinee
1) I like how you realised I was being a turd since you hadnt put your name *grin* this pleases me
2) Hmm I dont really know, I am thinking Life is Beautiful but largely because we watched it at your house first
3) Chocolate, so we will both eat it and not wrestle in it (again, i would lose if we did) oh and I am pretending that its pudding, not just chocolate jello because that would be gross
4) Magic Beauty Dust! Or rather basically any of our photograph involving French projects, oh, such good times! (although yes, Ratty knows too, and others likely)
5) I dont really remember, other than I saw you sometimes at recess playing with Jessica
6) Depends, I would say that sometimes you remind me of one of those really soft floppy eared puppies, and other times something more akin to a hummingbird
7) I want you to take pictures of your dorm room before you leave, just because I want to see what it looks like, since I am random like that.
Alison
1) You always have the best facts/information and remember the best things, my brain wants to be like yours when it grows up
2) That dog movie about the radio announcer, because it is so pleasing, especially the radio announcer lady (and I recall you informing us splendid things about the actress aussi)
3) Hmm I dont know, I am voting tapioca pudding (its not really jello but there is a jello brand kind, so I am deciding it counts) in hopes that you will be grossed out by its gloppy nature
4) Salamander walk!! That was seriously the greatest thing ever, even though you were so ticked. *snicker* It was also great when we got you to do it in the cafeteria, haha, I think that other people at school probably thought we were seriously deranged *dies
5) Ugh, my memory is junk, I just vaguely recall your involvement in the whole grade 3 gargoyle thing
6) A Black Bear, haha, I am on a bear thing apparently, because they always seem so unstressed about things
7) Would you ever actually go veggie or is it just a theoretical good idea in your mind?
Oh no! Not your cocaine-nail! However can we spread nasty rumours about you now?
Also, Rita is my name.
BEEEEESSSSSSSSS
Eve
1) I am jealous of your hair growing abilities
2) Invader Zim, in particular the robot's voice
3) Pistachio (do you like that flavour too, I feel like you do but my memory is junk so yes)
4) Good times in Medical Sciences/gym class (haha, I like how tis both members of that couple, they must think we are/were such brats *grin)
5) I actually dont remember a lot of the beginning that folks talk about and right now I can think of various times but I dont know which came first
6) Right now I am thinking chameleon, just because you seem to have quite a good ability to adapt to the group of people you are with (at least in my head you do anyhow)
7) Hmm, dont really have one other than right now I am wondering if you are still eating/preparing foods although the fact that you arent online is probably a good thing since I really need to do some schoolwork *lesigh
Rita:
1) I feel like I havent talked to you in AGES, oh wait, thats because I haven't, you aught to procure MSN
2) Erg, I fail, sorry I haven't seen enough movies, although now that I think Donny Darko kind of does, largely because I rather didnt understand it and it seems like one of those movies that I could imagine a creative/artsy person like you thinking up
3) Lemon? haha, or vinegar besides the fact that they dont make it
4) Waltzing in Mud!!! Thats was the best!
5) Would be similar to Jo's but I also distinctly remember being fascinated by your whole holding bumblebee thing and the fact that you never got stung (or if you did, you never seemed to show it)
6) I'll have to go with kes on this one, I feel like a small nocturnal animal, a Bush Baby mayhap although I dont know if they are nocturnal
7) Did you ever get stung by one of those bees?
HANNAH! Yes, I am slow and full of exams.
I actually never did get stung by those bees, which surprises me.
Hannah: (heh, yourwelcome at my amazing lateness)
1) I wishes to see yon new hairdo, pictures, yes?
2) Right now I am thinking Bambi's mom, although I cant say that I even know that I have seen that movie, but yes.
3) I like your agar plot, me is pleased with agar, have you tried it? I aught to send you/build sometime when you is around, this chocolate jelly type thing that I found the recipe for, made with agar powder
4) Oh gosh, so many, how about the infamous Furby project *grin*
5) Ha, probably something along the lines of you being Rita's twin sister
6) I am thinking a dormouse. I lurves dormice, so cute!!
7) Dangit, I had a good question to ask you a few days ago but my lovely seive-brain has failed me yet again. How about, how goes the vegetablarianness? Oh! And when do you leave to go on your lengthy summer job/expeditionness?
Hermit
Post a Comment