Somehow this is such a novel fact to me, however I find it so intruiging that people I see from one place can be found in another. I shall explain;
As you likely know, I read several knitting blogs and just a few days back I purchased this knitting magazine and found that several of the people whose blogs I read had articles or projects in the magazine and there were a few ads for projects I had seen on other blogs. In my textbook that I am reading for my courses this term, Jo and Kes' dad was quoted, which I was rather excited about. Anyhow, yes, that being my whole spiel.
School is still plodding along but shant rant about that again.
Anyhow, me has volunteering tomorrow so should be heading off to beds here instead of spieling at great length about random schlep. So yes, ciao for now.
Hermy
3 comments:
OOOH, which textbook is this? And what is the quote? And does he have an ever so charming picture? But yes...I know what you mean. Facebook does that for me a lot.
Ah yes, I can relate. I especially find it with Church stuff, ie: seeing pictures of/reading things by people I have seen/met at presbytery/conference/general council in the Observer (the united church magazine). Or seeing someone at presbytery/conference/general council/naramata that I recognise from the Observer. Oh, and similar to your finding of quote by the Haney papsy, there is reference in my sociology textbook to the work of Harold Innis (ie: Wulf's (great?)grandfather), which I was rather enthralled by :)
I went on Facebook and looked at a few of Rielle's pictures...then when I visited Victoria to see Jo, I saw some of the people in the pictures and was all...wow...I have seen them on faaacebook...and it was almost like seeing celebrities in a magazine...but just not quuiiiite as cool!
Post a Comment