Monday, March 12, 2007

Third Time's a Charm

So I finally got back to my knitting, and started reknitting the heel on the second sock and realised, after I had basically finished the heel, that I had done it wrong again. Third try now and really hoping it works.
As for other things, not much as usual, this little town isn't the most exciting place lets just say.
Hermit
P.S. The heel worked! Hooray for that!!

2 comments:

Ratty said...

Hiya Hermii! Knitting is a good thing, I says. Too bad it's so finnicky. Every once in awhile I think about maybe getting back into the knitting-world, but then I think of my life and realise that that's not very likely to happen given the constant pile of stuff that always needs to get done. Oh well :)

Kesineeee said...

haha you know the stawberry hat i was knitting? It's still an inch long, adn the rest of the yarn is in such a inextricable knot that I fear I shall never see it unravelled. Ooooh well...I just am crapola at knitting adn always will be methinks! Congrats to you Hermy though...I commend you on your fantastic knitting skills!