Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Monotony of School

So I had full intentions of this post being my first big spiely global warmingness one but yeah, not happening although it is in the works, I have started on it. This one gets to be rather short, maybe, although I sense a rant coming on, because schoolwork is pending. (says she who writes a blog post in lieu of working on one of two assignments or final project (that *ahem* has yet to be started) due within the next, oh, three days)

Ha, in regard to schoolness, I am beginning to get panicky but that has yet to actually spur me into seriously working on it. I hate being a procrastinator in times like these. I am starting to think I should contact my teacher about an extension but I dont really know what to say since I dont really have a reason other than cruddy time management skills.

I am also having panicky stressness about next year/life in general. I need to be making decisions here but I just want to avoid it all because I hate thinking that things will actually change and doors will close permanently etc. because of those decisions. Augh. However this sitting on the fence is getting me nowhere, in fact it too is closing doors, at least in terms of my options for next year. Basically when I am home at Easter I need to be looking into these ballet schools if that is something I want to pursue next year, but as of yet I haven't contacted them specifically about coming in during that time and I am kind of afraid that I am just wasting my time. Time is closing in on applying for school programs for next year and I will likely not know about my visa status until august. Besides that it is sounding more and more like me parents aren't super keen on that option and I am not 100% sold on it either. Argh, I need someone to tell me what to do, hoerg.
haha, so yes, ranting did occur.
Alright now I must be off to either go to bed or work on some schoolwork.
Hermit

3 comments:

Eve said...

AUGH!

Kesineeee said...

I say don't worry about not being in something "academic and stable" because if you hate what you end up being, then it's not worth it, but if you end up poor doing something you absolutely love, then it is! Hahah,and Hermy, you are an amazing dancer (you can't even deny it now...) and so you'll get in to those places...you just have to send in applications everywhere. Just...send them everywhere, adn once you get acceptance letter from them all THEN make a decision!

Redcard Sanchez said...

I definitely know how you feel with the whole procrastination on big commitments thing. My life of mediocrity is OK, and I don't feel like changing genres quite yet. That reminds me, I still need to formally apply for ACAD!