Here I am posting again in lieu of doing schoolwork, stupid me. I got an extension for my final assignment which of course allows me to continue procrastinating on it. After this I shall work on it, in theory anyways.
So I am not flying out until monday, tis crapola because then monday is all eaten up with travelness but I guess such is life, the sunday one had some huge change fee. Hooey airlines.
Other than the one assignment, schoolage is all done, minus studying for the exams, ah well I think that next week I am going to have quite a bit of time on my hands (rehersal at the theatre from 5:30-9:30 every night and my part is veery small and in only one of two casts) so I might bring it with me for something to do. New courses technically start tomorrow though, so no break for me.
Heh, so last night was rather interesting. We went out to eat with this fellow from dance (he basically invited himself along, he works at the place and kept talking about his discount etc.) and it was charming. He is uh, rather vocal about things he is interested in, namely things I am not too comfortable with. I am pretty sure the couple at the table beside us were oh so pleased with the majority of the topics. Anyhow, I basically know a ton more than I ever wanted to about him and various other people at the ballet school.
In other news...
Roommate #1 is engaged *commence vomiting sounds*
Ha! I sound so mean, but I think it is ridiculous, she has known him for all of about 6 months, during which time they supposedly broke up. All I have to say is that their status makes no difference to me, I still dont want him here 24/7. Roommate #2 and I were joking about how he is probably going to suddenly move in, just randomly have all his stuff here etc. Except not, I seriously think that if that were to happen, I would take his stuff and leave it outside the apartment door *snigger* Okay, end of cruelty.
Now off to do my assignment!
Hermit
5 comments:
Oh, charming. Marriage? Das jest crazy.
I know all about procrastination. All about it. One could even say I have perfected the art. grar. I still haven't decided whether or not I am actually coming for easter.
Ooo, what new courses. Better ones, this time?
And, WHAT?! engaged!?. That's ridiculous. Isn't she like, 18? How idiotic.
no, you are coming...there, I have just decided for you! An yes...MUCH too young for marriage...bleugh. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Eve...we totally posted at the same time...
craziness
Post a Comment