Sunday, July 13, 2008

Surveyness!

Salutations my non-blogging friends! Hermit is here with a survery type thing she stole from another website. Rules being you have to answer all the questions with one word:
1. Where is your cell phone? Laptopbag (yes that is one word)
2. Your significant other? nonexistant
3. Your hair? fuzzball
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father? home
6. Your favorite thing? ballet
7. Your dream last night? nonexistant
8 Your favorite drink? Applejuice (haha, I fail at this but some things are not one word so pah)
9. Your dream/goal? Ballet?
10. The room you’re in? earth (outside)
11. Your hobby? Knitting/cooking
12. Your fear? Failure?
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Dunno, someplace I am happy with
14. What you’re not? male
15. Muffins? yum
16. One of your wish list items? Errr? Enough money so I don’t die next year howbout?
17. Where you grew up? cowtown
18. The last thing you did? internets
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite gadget? Computer?
21. Your pets? abandoned
22. Your computer? Wet (must explain, I was outside on le machine and it started thundering so I went under the overhang of this building, then it started POURING, twas great, and some of it blew under the overhang)
23. Your mood? bored
24. Missing someone? Lots
25. Your car? Legs?
26. Something you’re not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? dunno
28. Like someone? Maaaybe
29. Your favorite color? Teal, right now anyhow
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday (last week, boy I really fail at this one word business)

P.S. I just learned that Harper is a butthead, siding with Bush on not talking about climate change at the G8 summit. Why can't the people in power just be reasonable instead of money-monger fools. Okay done now.
Hopefully you are all having good sumer/are stil alive (I dont know, since I NEVER hear from any of you!!! *hinthint)
Hermy

1 comment:

Wulf said...

That is an excellent survey, mostly because of your answers. I must see you before you leave again!

And also, what is this maaaybe? Inquiring minds want to know!