So methinks that family types have it figured out now. Or at least mere. Which is good thing because it will hopefully mean less ingredient wars. I was kind of surprised though, I didn't think that my mother/family knew about vegans (methinks a lot of people think the term vegan and vegetarian are interchangeable) but then she has seen me peering at this blog called vegan dad so maybe she did some research, or maybe I just underestimate. Anyways she clearly has some issues about it because later yesterday (when she figured it out) she was asking me if I would visit a dietician if she made an appointment for me. *cackle*
But yes, this being a very pointless post. yerwelcome
Hermit
P.S. To make this less pointless, look at this! SO amazing, I wants to go, although methinks I would be far to scaredycat to actually go in.
Tis a pool above Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe called Devils pool. Apparently at a certain time of year the water levels get low enough that you can go into the pool area, so neat and I bet the view over the edge would be amazing, if you dared to get that close!!
3 comments:
oh man, that would be awesome. I think I would be able to go in the pool...but I don't think I'd be able to get close enough to the edge for a good look at the view, hahaha!
Okay...those pictures made me seriously nervous. I could feel my pulse rising just looking at them.
And hooray for being officially vegan! I hope it goes well.
Yeah, I'm thinking I'd be pretty chicken. Precipices ain't my thing. Fun times with veganism!
Post a Comment