A little insight into the workings of hermits brain;
Tonight I snafooed some chocolate chips from le basement and was demolishing them on my way upstairs. When I got to my room I put the rest of them on my pillow so I could eat them after I came back downstairs from feeding lepigs and procuring lebun. Shoofed upstairs, fed pigs, fed bun, got distracted, brought bun downstairs and got ready for bed (lets note here that this took less than an hour) shoofed over to bed and noticed that there was a pile of rabbit turds on my pillow. And then of course the small segment of intelligence left in my head kicked in.
Yay brain! I say it is officially melted.
Hermit
1 comment:
ahahahah oh goodness...though I think by the end of the year like it is now, a melted brain is not only expected, but entirely accepted too! hahaha
Post a Comment