Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Social Skills

I have determined, or rather, solidified the fact that I am majorly lacking in the social skills department. Unfortunately it seems to be backfiring on me as of late, case in point;
There is this extremely outspoken fellow who has been on the bus the same time as me the past few days and, of course, decided he should strike up a conversation with me. First off, I am paranoid (thus severely limiting the information that can be discussed), secondly I am terrible at talking to people in general but especially people who don't fall into my general age-range, and lastly I am ackward in general with regards to speaking to people I don't know, all together that makes for a lousy situation. But really, why me? There are so many other, likely more skilled at speaking, individuals on the bus that one could choose to converse with, bleh.

I have not been up to much that is interesting as of late however at the moment I am in the middle of building mere a birthday cake (happy birthday to yours Tyger) that is likely to fail miserably. (it seems to be suspiciously not rising)

Lastly, the other day pere was watching le telly and the most excellent commercial came on, makes me SO happy (I am choosing to ignore the fact that it is a beer commercial buuut if they were to always do ads like this, I think my opinion would change about them) anyways, watch and enjoy!



Hermit

1 comment:

Wulf said...

Generally I loathe beer commercials, but I pretty much love all the Budweiser clydesdale ones. There are several.