This?
Or how about this?
As you can see, she takes what I would call 'cutesy animal photos', the kind that I love most! How great would that be, play with animals all day and make a living doing it? Sounds perfect to me!
I actually entertained the idea of seeing about doing that, since those are my favourite kind of pictures to take and from looking at her work it seems that the emphasis is more on the cuteness rather than the skill of the photographer (ie. they are not all photographically perfect etc.) but parents were quick to find many flaws in it, ah well, 'tis still percolating in my mind.
Lastly, a picture that completely destroys me.
Lastly, a picture that completely destroys me.
Is that not the sweetest thing ever?
Hermit
4 comments:
Dude, those pictures! I know those pictures! I think that is a splendid idea. I think you'd be swell at it. You could send in a porfolio to animal magazines or something.
EEE....hedgehog!....*dies*
SO cute, my goodness. I lurve hedgehogs so much.
P.S. I updated. In case you hadn't noticed...
P.P.S. *is obnoxious brat*
SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEE
*died of cuteness*
Post a Comment