So these were taken at some place pere and I visted last summer that I can't remember the name of, some botanical museum type dealy. Anyhew, as you might imagine, I was enamoured with food-bearing plants, so you get to see.
First off, bananas! The plants were HUGE and so many bananas!
A little green orange.
Coffee! Again, there were a ton, the little bean pods were all over basically all of the larger branches.
A wee pineapple, I was quite impressed at how small the plants were with the fruit.
Sugar cane.
Papayas.
Lastly, my favourite, Cocoa! Unfortunately the reddish pods (more ripe) were at a basically impossible angle to photograph, but still, chocolate, right there! If I worked there I would sneak in at night and snafoo a pod or two.
Not food, but this little fellow made me very happy. A fern of some kind but just this one front what almost white, none others, so strange and swell!
And that is the end of the photos this time.
Hermit
P.S. Finally done psychology, hooray!! Now just rinse and repeat x 3, bleh
1 comment:
That place is awesome! I wanna go! And tis a fantastic idea for a theme post.
Post a Comment